FCC marking is required for USA market. If you want to market your electrical and/or digital product in USA, your product has to fulfil FCC (Federal Communications Commission) regulations.
FCC Certification (47 CFR Section 2.907) is the most rigorous approval process for RF Devices with the greatest potential to cause harmful interference to radio services.
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) is a procedure that requires the party responsible for compliance ensure that the equipment complies with the appropriate technical standards.
Testups offers FCC Testing according to these standards:
- FCC CFR 47 Part 15 – Radio Frequency Devices
- FCC CFR 47 Part 18 – Industrial, scientific, and medical equipment
- FCC 15.107 – Conducted limits.
- FCC 15.109 – Radiated emission limits.
- FCC 15.209 – Radiated emission limits; general requirements.
- FCC 15.217 – Operation in the band 160-190 kHz.
- FCC 15.219 – Operation in the band 510-1705 kHz.
- FCC 15.223 – Operation in the band 1.705-10 MHz.
- FCC 15.225 – Operation within the band 13.110-14.010 MHz.
- FCC 15.227 – Operation within the band 26.96-27.28 MHz.
- FCC 15.229 – Operation within the band 40.66-40.70 MHz.
- FCC 15.231 – Periodic operation in the band 40.66-40.70 MHz and above 70 MHz.
- FCC 15.245 – Operation within the bands 902-928 MHz, 2435-2465 MHz, 5785-5815 MHz, 10500-10550 MHz, and 24075-24175 MHz.
- FCC 15.247 – Operation within the bands 902-928 MHz, 2400-2483.5 MHz, and 5725-5850 MHz.
- FCC 15.249 – Operation within the bands 902-928 MHz, 2400-2483.5 MHz, 5725-5875 MHZ, and 24.0-24.25 GHz.
- FCC 15.407 – General technical requirements.
Testups provide businesses with FCC Certification, Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity. Testups is partnering with labs accredited by the FCC as a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB). Send your request to Testups.
WHY DO YOU NEED ANECHOIC CHAMBER FOR EMC MEASUREMENTS?
If you are a product designer or manufacturer, your products have to fulfil some regulations and standards. Some of these regulations are EMC-related ones and they require anechoic chambers during EMC tests. EMC tests for most of the electrical and electronic systems can be performed in anechoic chambers. We can show the industries which are interested in anechoic chambers for EMC as follows:Aerospace & Aviation
Defense & Government
HOW ANECHOIC CHAMBERS LOOK LIKE?
EMC Anechoic chambers are special rooms and instructions including EMC-specific materials, items and systems. Each part of anechoic chamber is chosen and designed according to your product’s features, standards or customized requirements.
Below illustration shows a typical EMC anechoic chamber with shielded enclosure, shielded door, ferrite tiles, absorbers, ventilation system, lighting system, antenna mast, turntable, smoke detector, monitoring system and filter.
WHAT IS TURNKEY EMC LABORATORY?
Turnkey EMC Laboratory includes all services, equipments, calibrations and validations. Turnkey EMC laboratory solutions can be useful since you can fulfil all of your EMC requirements in one hand. After defining your requirements, product standards and dimensions, anechoic chamber and its control room is designed. After completing installation, the chamber and its control room is validated. Then the laboratory (Anechoic Chamber and its control room) is equipped with compatible EMC test equipments, accessories, cables and connectors. All of them are calibrated and certified items. Each test equipment is placed to appropriate locations to fulfil test setup requirements of the EMC standards. Laboratory staff is trained according to relevant standards. Then, turnkey EMC laboratory is ready to start its operations.
We are offering turnkey EMC laboratory solutions including anechoic chamber installation, validation of it, test equipments and accessories, training and consultation.