PPM Test’s range of RF over fiber links are high performance transmission systems designed for test and measurement and harsh environment applications, enabling transmission of RF signals with total immunity to electromagnetic interference.
Point2point fiber optic links
point2point links are fixed gain, analogue signal transmission systems – solving electrical interference and signal attenuation problems in signal monitoring and distribution. Depending on the frequency range, point2point links use either intensity modulation or 14-bit digital modulation to convert analogue signals for transmission over fiber.
- G series – 40 Hz to 250 MHz
- K series – 2 kHz to 1.35 GHz
- P series – 1 MHz to 2 GHz
- S series – 10 MHz to 3 GHz
- R series – DC to 2.5 MHz
- T series – DC to 20 MHz
- U series – DC to 40 MHz
Sentinel 3 Intelligent Links
Sentinel 3 is the world’s most advanced RF over fiber test and measurement system for:
- EMP Test and EMC Compliance
- HIRF Aircraft Clearance
- Simulated Lightning Testing
- Impulse, Time Domain and NEMP testing
- Low and High Level Swept Frequency Coupling Measurements
Sentinel 3 is designed to reduce setup time and maximise measurement certainty. As of 15 June 2020, Sentinel 3 systems include an increased two-year warranty.