HARMONICS AND FLICKER ANALYZER (IEC 61000-3-12 and IEC 61000-3-11 Test System)
Do you want to perform Harmonic Current Emissions test according to IEC/EN 61000-3-12? Or do you want to measure voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker according to IEC/EN 61000-3-11? We are offering Harmonics & Flicker Analyzers and Precision Power Analyzers that is fully compliant with the latest versions of IEC/EN 61000-3-12 and IEC/EN 61000-3-11. Fulfil your harmonics emissions, flicker and EMC requirements with standard compliant test systems including software. Perform harmonics emissions and flicker tests in house. Contact us and get your quote:
IEC 61000-3-12 deals with the limitation of harmonic currents injected into the public supply system. It specifies limits of harmonic components of the input current which can be produced by equipment tested under specified conditions. This standard is applicable to electrical and electronic equipment having a rated input current between 16 A and 75 A per phase, and intended to be connected to public low-voltage distribution systems. For full compliance testing, Harmonics Analyzers are designed according to IEC/EN 61000-4-7 standard.
IEC 61000-3-11 is concerned with the limitation of voltage fluctuations and flicker impressed on the public low-voltage system. It specifies limits of voltage changes which may be produced by an equipment tested under specified conditions and gives guidance on methods of assessment. This standard is applicable to electrical and electronic equipment having an input current between 16 A and 75 A per phase, intended to be connected to public low-voltage distribution systems of between 220 V and 250 V line to neutral at 50 Hz, and not subject to conditional connection.
Harmonics emissions and flicker emissions are measured with analyzers.
What we offer?
We are offering IEC/EN 61000-3-12, IEC/EN 61000-3-11, IEC/EN 61000-4-7, IEC/EN 61000-4–15 compliant Harmonics and Flicker Analyzers. Send us your harmonics and flicker analyzer requirements and get quote.
Which EMC test standards you can perform with the system we offer?
The test systems we offer covers more than IEC/EN 61000-3-12 and IEC/EN 61000-311. The system is configured by the test software LMG Test Suite. The LMG Test Suite supports compliance tests according to the following standards:
IEC/EN 61000-4-7: Testing and measurement techniques – General guide on harmonics and interharmonics measurements and instrumentation, for power supply systems and equipment connected thereto.
IEC/EN 61000-3-2: Limits – Limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current ≤16 A per phase).
IEC/EN 61000-3-12: Limits – Limits for harmonic currents produced by equipment connected to public low-voltage systems with input current >16 A and ≤ 75 A per phase.
IEC/EN 61000-3-16*: Limits -Limits for harmonic currents produced by energy supplying equipment with a rated current less than or equal to 75 A per phase connected to public low-voltage systems.
IEC/EN 61000-4-15: Testing and measurement techniques – Flickermeter – Functional and design specifications.IEC/EN 61000-3-3: Limits – Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-voltage supply systems, for equipment with rated current ≤ 16 A per phase and not subject to conditional connection.
IEC/EN 61000-3-11: Limits – Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-vol- tage supply systems – Equipment with rated current ≤ 75 A and subject to conditional connection.
EN 50564: Electrical and electronic household and office equipment – Measurement of low power consumption.
IEC 62301: Household electrical appliances – Measurement of standby power
* IEC/EN 61000-3-16 is not published yet, it is still draft.
Which EUTs you can test with the system we offer?
Single phase (1-phase) and Three phase (3-phase) EUT’s can be tested. The test system will be configured depending on your current, voltage and power requirements.
What are the features of harmonics & flicker analyzers and power analyzers we offer?
- Harmonics and interharmonics up to 2000th order, in compliance with EN61000-4-7
- Flexible scripting tool for special applications
- Convenient calculation of all derived variables in the power analyzer
- Creation of customer specific application oriented menus
- Simultaneous measurement of I, U and P-variables and harmonics
- Presentation in tabular or graphical form
- Signal filters freely configurable by frequency, type and characteristics
- Connected current transducers are automatically configured and supplied with power
- Convenient commissioning with zero risk of misconfiguration
- Synchronize on different frequency sources
- Interactions between grid and loads according to EN61000-4-15
- Direct access to high-resolution sample values and harmonics via interfaces
- Event based recording of sample values
- Smart add-on functions for convenient evaluation of measurements
- 7 inch display (1024×600)
- Flat operating hierachy for rapid access to all important menu items
- Real-time display of all device functions, remote operation and data visualization
- No rethinking required, thanks to the new unified GUI
- Simple provision of measured values via CAN bus
- Internal storage even of long-term measurements with the shortest cycle time, thanks to high-capacity mass-storage device
- Excellent connectivity provided by USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, RS232, DVI
Do you want to perform IEC/EN 61000-3-11 or IEC/EN 61000-3-12 tests in house?
Contact us and get datasheets or quote from us for:
* IEC/EN 61000-3-11 and IEC 61000-3-12 compliant Harmonics and Flicker Analyzers or Precision Power Analyzers
* IEC/EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC/EN 61000-3-11, IEC 61000-3-12 compliant Harmonics and Flicker Analyzer System
We are engineers, experts and consultants specialised in electrical product testing and certification.
With our team, laboratory and partner laboratories, we are providing testing and certification services for electrical products. We are partnering with testing laboratories located in USA, Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, China, Brazil and South Africa. We are providing our services worldwide.
We are also collaborating with EMC test equipment and chamber manufacturers to provide turnkey systems and solutions to the businesses. After understanding your current requirements, we are offering best device configurations to fulfil your needs. We are delivering, installing test equipments and anechoic chambers with our partner and expert teams. When required, we are also offering on-site and remote trainings for the devices and chambers we deliver.
Our recent blog posts
With the investment in intelligent manufacturing and the development of intelligent products, robots are becoming more and more important in these years, and the appearance and application of robots have become a highly valued opportunity. Electromagnetic...
Power line EMI and EMC filters for anechoic chambers. Filtering noise, unwanted RF signals for accurate and compliant measurements. EMC, RF, Microwave, Antenna test chamber filters. High current and high voltage filters.
Radiated Emissions, Radiated Immunity, Conducted Emissions, Harmonics Emissions, Flicker Emissions, EFT/Burst Immunity, Surge Immunity are 7 EMC tests applicable for electric vehicles according to UN ECE Regulation 10 (Revision 6). Testups is offering ECE R10 and EMC test systems, products and services.
Testups Ireland Limited is a registered company with registration number 634977. Tax ID: 3570537IH
Registered address: 22 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. D04 ED73 Ireland