In USA, Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates radio frequency (RF) devices contained in electronic-electrical products that are capable of emitting RF energy. These products have the potential to cause interference to radio services operating in the RF range of 9 kHz – 3000 GHz.
Products which contain circuitry that operates in the RF spectrum need to demonstrate compliance using the applicable FCC equipment authorization procedure as specified in the FCC rules depending on the type of device:
- Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity (SDoC)
- Certification) as specified in the FCC rules depending on the type of device.
RF devices are grouped under the following categories:
- Incidental Radiators (FCC Part 15, Subpart A)
- Unintentional Radiators (FCC Part 15, Subparts B and G)
- Intentional Radiators (FCC Part 15, Subparts C through F and H)
- Industrial, Scientific, and Medical Equipment (FCC Part 18)
- Equipment Operating in Licensed Radio Services
Testups offers FCC testing and certification services for your radio devices. Do you need testing or certification service for USA market? Do you want to market and sell your radio device within USA, contact Testups and certify your product.