(for EMC Testing – RF / Microwave / Antenna Measurements)
Do you perform EMC, RF, Microwave or Antenna tests and measurements?
Do you want to start RF measurements by using horn antennas?
With a new horn antenna, you will be able to fulfil your EMC, RF, Microwave and Antenna measurement setups.
Let us quote and deliver your new horn antenna.
Contact us and send your frequency and power requirements.
About Horn Antennas
The benefits of using horn antennas:
- Wide bandwidth
- Easy waveguide interface
- Easy to design and build
The horn is suitable for both transmitting and receiving purposes. It is used for both emissions and immunity measurements.
What we offer?
We are offering these CISPR 16, CISPR 12, CISPR 25, CISPR 32, CISPR 35, ETSI EN 300 328, ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-17, SAE compliant horn antennas for EMC, RF, Microwave and Antenna measurements.
- Double-Ridged Horn Antennas (200 MHz to 40 GHz)
- Open Boundary Double Ridged Horn Antennas (700 MHz to 18 GHz)
- Quad-Ridged Horn Antenna (300 MHz to 18 GHz)
- Open Boundary Quad-Ridged Horn Antenna (300 MHz to 18 GHz)
- Standard Gain Horn Waveguide Antenna (8.2 GHz to 40 GHz)
- Standard Gain Horn with Waveguide Input (490 MHz to 18 GHz)
Get Quote for Horn Antennas
We are offering horn antennas 200 MHz to 40 GHz
Send us your frequency and power limits
International shipping (from stock)
Lead time: 2-3 weeks
Fill the form below with your horn antenna requirements:
Testups Ireland Limited is a registered company with registration number 634977. Tax ID: 3570537IH
Registered address: 22 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. D04 ED73 Ireland