MAGNETIC FIELD IMMUNITY TEST SYSTEMS
Do you want to perform Magnetic Field Immunity tests? Do you need a magnetic field immunity test system? We are offering IEC 61000-4-8 compliant Magnetic Field Immunity Test Systems with instrument manufacturers. You can create magnetic field up to 1200A/m. Fulfil your magnetic field immunity and EMC requirements with standard compliant test systems including software. Have a standard compliant test system and perform magnetic field immunity tests in house. We are delivering test systems to your address in 10 weeks.
Contact us and get your quote:
Magnetic field immunity test is one of the EMC tests. It is sometimes called magnetic immunity test. For this test, a current source is used to generate a magnetic field. The frequency of current depends on the standard applied. IEC 61000-4-8 is the standard for power frequency magnetic field testing. Frequency of current source can be either 50Hz or 60Hz. For other frequencies, other EMC standards (IEC 61000-4-9) are applied.
Magnetic Field Test Systems are practical solutions for magnetic field immunity testing since they include a set of instruments and software:
1. Magnetic Field Generator (Current Source)
2. Magnetic Coil
3. Current Cables
4. Test Software
You can have all items listed above as conducted immunity test system.
What we offer?
We are offering IEC 61000-4-8 and IEC 61000-4-9 compliant magnetic field immunity test systems.
Features of PFM61008TG Power Frequency Magnetic Field Simulator are listed below.
● Full compliant with the latest standards of IEC 61000-4-8
● Large LCD interface display, English menu, easy to use
● LCD display, Intelligent control, stable performance
● Multiple output ports, convenient test
● The key components imported, more stable performance
● Software protection, without paying attention to the steps
● Built-in the RS232 interface, Remote operated by the optional control software
For other models contact us and get your quote.
Fulfil your Magnetic Field Immunity testing requirements
with IEC 61000-4-8 compliant Test Systems
Did your hear the new test published with new edition of medical EMC test standard IEC 60601-1-2:2014+A1:2020? New magnetic field immunity tests are required with new test setups.
This new test is added due to more potential sources of interference in homes, offices, and hospitals. Three common frequencies are 30 kHz, 134.2 kHz and 13.56 MHz. For this test, reference is made to the IEC 61000-4-39 standard for testing of fields in close proximity. The IEC 60601-1-2 test setup can be used to generate these test fields.
What we offer?
We are offering IEC 61000-4-39 and IEC 60601-1-2:2014+A1:2020 compliant magnetic field immunity test systems. Send us your requirements and get your quote for the test system for compliance of your products.
IEC 61000-4-39 and IEC 60601-1-2 compliant magnetic field immunity test system
The test equipment includes the 10 kHz – 250 MHz, 75 watt generator with amplifier, RF generator and RF meter x3 (monitored level, forward and reverse power). The system includes all cabling and software necessary to meet the requirements of the standard.
Depending on the frequency range, the following accessories are included in the test equipment:
Required accessories for frequency range 9 kHz – 150 kHz:
- Solenoid coil 120 mm according to IEC 61000-4-39 for 9 kHz-150 kHz, IEC / EN 60601-1-2 and MIL-STD-461 / RS101, 3 m cable
- Sensor coil 40 mm, which is attached to the Solenoid coil at the correct distance of 50 mm
- Matching network for Solenoid coil, fits coil to 50 ohms of amplifier according to IEC 61000-4-39 and IEC / EN 60601-1-2 for immunity to magnetic fields 9 kHz – 150 kHz
Required accessories for frequency range 150 kHz – 26 MHz:
- Solenoid coil as in IEC 61000-4-39 and IEC / EN 60601-1-2 for 150 kHz – 26 MHz
- Sensor coil 40 mm attached to the Solenoid coil at the correct distance of 50 mm as per IEC 61000-4-39 and IEC / EN 60601-1-2
- Matching network 60601 for Solenoid coil, adapts Solenoid coil to the requirements of IEC 60601-1-2
- Matching network 61000 for Solenoid coil, adapts Solenoid coil to the requirements of IEC 61000-4-39
For stronger magnetic fields, the Solenoid coil bracket is optionally available.
Fulfil your Proximity Magnetic Fields Immunity testing requirements
with IEC 61000-4-39 compliant Test Systems
We are engineers, experts and consultants specialised in electrical product testing and certification.
With our team, laboratory and partner laboratories, we are providing testing and certification services for electrical products. We are partnering with testing laboratories located in USA, Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, China, Brazil and South Africa. We are providing our services worldwide.
We are also collaborating with EMC test equipment and chamber manufacturers to provide turnkey systems and solutions to the businesses. After understanding your current requirements, we are offering best device configurations to fulfil your needs. We are delivering, installing test equipments and anechoic chambers with our partner and expert teams. When required, we are also offering on-site and remote trainings for the devices and chambers we deliver.
Our recent blog posts
ESD Testing Standards are IEC/EN 61000-4-2, ISO 10605, MIL-STD-461G/CS118, ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001, ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-002, and ANSI/IEEE C63.16. ESD test standards are establishing a common and reproducible basis for evaluating the performance of electrical/electronic...
Anechoic chamber offers isolated environment for performing some tests and measurements. On this post, you will find every aspect of anechoic chambers. If you want to contribute to this post, add your comment by using Submit Comment button at the end of this page.
New regulations (UN ECE Regulation 158 and 159) will increase the protection of pedestrians and cyclists. Fulfil new automotive requirements.
Testups Ireland Limited is a registered company with registration number 634977. Tax ID: 3570537IH
Registered address: 22 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. D04 ED73 Ireland