TRAINING AND COURSES
Do you need any training or courses related to EMC testing, RF/Radio testing, electrical safety testing, RoHS testing, EMC and RF test instruments, EMC and RF Anechoic Chambers, EMC and RF test standards used in medical, automotive, information technology, railway, avionics and machinery. We are offering training and courses with our agreed experts. Training and courses can be arranged either on-site or online. Start your testing and certification journey with a training or course.
GET ON-SITE OR LABORATORY EMC TRAINING SERVICES
- EMC Standards (CISPR 12, CISPR 14-1, CISPR 14-2, CISPR 25, CISPR 32, CISPR 35, ISO 7637-2, ECE R10, IEC 60601-1-2, ETSI EN 301 489-1…)
- EMC Tests (Conducted Emissions, Radiated Emissions, Conducted Immunity, Radiated Immunity, Surge, EFT/Burst, Voltage Dips and Short Interruptions, RF Spurious Emissions…)
- EMC Test Equipments (ESD Generator, EFT/Burst Generator, Surge Generator, EMI Receiver, LISN, RF Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, EMI Receiver, RF Amplifier, CDN, Current Probe, Coupling Clamp…)
- EMC Test Systems (Automated test systems including test software)
- EMC Test Chambers (Fully Anechoic Chamber, Semi Anechoic Chamber, OATS, OTS, Reverberation Chamber…)
Our Training and Courses
With international network of experts we offer:
Training and Courses for Product Testing
Training and Courses for Test Equipments
Training and Courses for Test Chambers
We are engineers, experts and consultants specialised in electrical product testing and certification.
With our team, laboratory and partner laboratories, we are providing testing and certification services for electrical products. We are partnering with testing laboratories located in USA, Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, China, Brazil and South Africa. We are providing our services worldwide.
We are also collaborating with EMC test equipment and chamber manufacturers to provide turnkey systems and solutions to the businesses. After understanding your current requirements, we are offering best device configurations to fulfil your needs. We are delivering, installing test equipments and anechoic chambers with our partner and expert teams. When required, we are also offering on-site and remote trainings for the devices and chambers we deliver.
Testups Ireland Limited is a registered company with registration number 634977. Tax ID: 3570537IH
Registered address: 22 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. D04 ED73 Ireland