Most of European countries are applying CE marking with its directives and regulations.
CE marking is mandatory for certain product groups to indicate conformity with the essential requirements set out in European Directives. The directives and standard lists are punlished on official web pages of European Union.
Which countries are applying CE marking directives?
Testups helps and consults manufacturers, designers, importers and exporters to test products according to following directives:
- Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Medical Devices 93/42/EEC
- RoHS 2011/65/EU, 2015/863/EU
Do you want testing or certification services according to above directives to affix CE mark on your product? Below steps will be followed:
1. Contact us and get your quote.
2. Send test sample(s) to the laboratory address on the quote.
3. Payment and invoicing.
4. Testing and Reporting / Certification.
5. Request test sample(s) back to your address.
5. Prepare Technical File of your product
6. Affix CE mark on your product and sell it to whole Europe
In each step Testups will assist you.
Are you selling CE marked products as a non-EU business? Local presence is being mandatory. Read more about ‘authorised representative’ on this page: