EMC Anechoic Chambers
(Fully Anechoic – Semi Anechoic – CISPR 25 – CISPR 16 – CISPR 12 – RTCA DO-160)
(for Radiated Emissions and Immunity/Susceptibility tests up to 40GHz)
Do you have various products and suffer from outsourcing EMC tests to external labs?
Is your current EMC Anechoic Chamber used %100 and do you need additional chambers?
With a new EMC Anechoic Chamber, you will be able to perform EMC tests in house, shorten your product launch durations, and extend your EMC testing capability.
Let us design, supply, install and validate your new EMC Anechoic Chamber. We are collaborating with anechoic chamber manufacturers offering turn-key solution for your needs.
Contact us and send your EMC anechoic chamber requirements.
Which EMC Anechoic Chambers we are offering?
1. Semi Anechoic Chamber (SAC)
Semi Anechoic Chambers has five anechoic surfaces and one ground surface. That’s thy it is called semi-anechoic. We are offering semi anechoic EMC Chamber up to 30 meter test distance for full compliance EMC emission and immunity testing. These chambers are used for EMC testing for commercial, medical, automotive, avionics and education fields. SACs have better performance for NSA, sVSWR and Field Uniformity. Some CISPR standards requires a semi anechoic chamber with 9x6x6m dimensions. Other CISPR standards has some requirements depending on the EUT size and dimensions.
2. Fully Anechoic Chamber (FAC)
Fully Anechoic Chambers have six anechoic surfaces and no ground or reflective surface. That’s why it is called fully-anechoic. Fully anechoic chambers are used in both EMC and antenna chambers for test application which requires fully lined RF absorbing materials on the ground and all inner walls. Pyramidal RF absorbers are required for the frequencies over 1 GHz. Fully Anechoic Chamber (FAC) might include these options: control/shielded room, turn-table, antenna mast / tripod, antennas, RF cables, audio/video system to monitor inside the chamber, lighting system, ventilation system, fire system, non-conductive test table, measurement systems (RF signal generator, RF amplifier, electric field probe, test software, EMI receiver and etc.)
3. Antenna Anechoic Chamber
RF Microwave Absorber Pyramidal foam cones or High performance Polypropylene Hybrid material are used in antenna chambers. Antenna chambers are used for performance tests of antennas. These chambers are mostly used by antenna designers, manufacturers, researchers and universities.
We are offering turnkey solutions for Antenna Measurement Systems, RF Shield room, Anechoic Chamber and RF Absorber.
4. RTCA DO-160 Anechoic Chamber for Civil Avionics
Products used in avionics are tested according to RTCA DO-160. We are offering anechoic chambers comply with latest version of the standard: RTCA DO-160G.
5. CISPR 25 Anechoic Chamber for Automotive
Electronic products used in automotive industry and vehicles are tested according to CISPR 25. It is also referred by UN ECE Regulation 10 and ISO 11452-2 standards. CISPR 25 chamber is a RF-shielded semi-anechoic chamber providing an ideal environment for compliant CISPR 25 testing. CISPR 25 Anechoic Chambers are also under the scope of manufacturers standards like Ford’s FMC 1278 and FMC 1280. Learn more about CISPR 25 Anechoic Chambers.
6. CISPR 12 Anechoic Chamber for Automotive
Emissions of vehicles are tested according to CISPR 12. CISPR 12 requires test environment OTS or ALSE (anechoic chamber)
7. ISO 11452-2 Anechoic Chamber for Automotive
Radiated Immunity tests of vehicles are tested according to ISO 11452-2. ISO 11452-2 standard requires test environment to be open test site or Absorber Lined Shielded Enclosure (anechoic chamber). ISO 11542-2 Anechoic Chambers are also under the scope of manufacturers standards like Ford’s FMC 1278 and FMC 1280.
Which Screened Rooms we are offering?
We are offering screened or shielded rooms which are screening RF signals for these purposes:
1. Control Rooms (of anechoic chambers),
2. Amplifier Rooms (of anechoic chambers),
3. RF-isolated meeting rooms,
4. Medical EEG (ElectroEncephaloGram) Rooms,
5. MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Rooms,
6. High Voltage Test Laboratories.
Which tests are done in EMC Anechoic Chambers?
You can perform any EMC test inside an EMC anechoic chamber since the chamber provides you an RF isolated environment. However, EMC Anechoic Chambers are mostly used for radiated tests: emissions and immunity.
Emissions radiated from the tested product is measured inside the EMC test chamber. In order to perform these tests you also need emissions test system. For Radiated Emissions tests, test system consists of Antenna, RF Cable and Connectors, EMI Receiver and Test Software.
During immunity tests, tested product is subjected to disturbing electromagnetic signals. For radiated immunity tests, the product is subjected to a uniform electric field. To create a uniform electric field, you need anechoic chamber. In order to perform these tests you also need immunity test system. For Radiated Immunity tests, test system simply consists of Antenna, RF Cable and Connectors, RF Power Amplifier, RF Signal Generator and Test Software.
How do we offer turnkey EMC Anechoic Chamber services?
We are simplifying to reach EMC anechoic chambers with partnering international and trusted design and installation teams. Our services starts with understanding your EMC requirements. Then we proceed with next steps till validation and instrumentation. We summarized our operations in 11 steps:
1. We get the customer’s EMC requirements including their product details and applicable EMC test standards.
2. We prepare a quote including a design and details of the EMC chamber we offer and the contract. We sent this quote to the customer.
3. We receive a purchase order and signed contract, showing our quote is accepted, from the customer. If necessary, we sign NDA with the customer.
4. We receive pre payment to our bank account and start the project as offered on our quote.
5. We are visiting the site that EMC Anechoic Chamber will be installed. We are sending final version of the EMC Anechoic Chamber design to the customer.
6. We are supplying the items and equipments to the site.
7. Our installation team arrives the site and starts installation. At this stage we request on site technical assistance from the customer.
8. We affix and mount ferrite tiles, RF absorbers, turntable and antenna mast into anechoic chamber.
9. Third party validation service provider makes performance measurements of the chamber we installed and issues a compliance report. Depending on contract, this service provider can be chosen by us or the customer.
10. We get final payment to our bank account and deliver the designed, installed and validated EMC anechoic chamber to the customer. At this stage chamber is ready to use with other EMC tests systems.
11. If EMC testing instruments are also offered, we supply these instruments to the customer address. With this stage, we complete all of our services (design, supply, installation, validation and instrumentation) regarding the EMC anechoic chamber we offer.
Above steps shortly summarize our operations, any of them can be customized if we agree with the customer.
Where will be the chamber be installed?
You can reach us from anywhere in the World. We can ship the chamber items anywhere and we have local installation teams in most regions. We are adding on-site installation services to your quoation. To calculate shipping costs and installation costs properly, please send us your detailed installation address when asking a quote.
How long willl it take?
After kick-off meeting and signing the contract, your EMC anechoic chamber will be delivered between 16-20 weeks. The duration may vary depending on your chamber requirements. Exact timing will be shown on your quotation.
How we validate EMC anechoic chambers?
During and after installation, we are making our internal checks and shielding effectiveness measurements. As default, we are sharing these measurement datas with you. In addition, if you ask third party validation or certification of the chamber we can add this additional service for you. We are collaborating with accredited calibration laboratories whose expertise is chamber validations. Their third party calibration reports & certificates is available. Alternatively, you can arrange this validation step with your own agreed calibration laboratory. Any calibration laboratory you ask can come on-site and make validation measurements for the installed chamber.
Get Quote for EMC Anechoic Chambers
We are offering design, supply, installation, validation and instrumentation services for EMC Anechoic Chambers as a turnkey solution.
Semi Anechoic Chamber (SAC), Fully Anechoic Chamber (FAC), Antenna Anechoic Chamber, RTCA DO-160 Chamber, UN ECE R10, CISPR 25 and ISO 11452-2 Chambers.
Validated by third party, independent and accredited calibration laboratories.
Do you have any questions or want to get a quote from us? Fill the form below with your message and send it to us.