Polyurethane Microwave Absorbers
(We are supplying high performance Polyurethane Microwave Absorbers between 80 MHz to 100 GHz, for Wireless, Antenna, RADAR, Radome test chambers)
Do you need microwave absorbers between 80MHz and 100GHz?
Premium quality high performance Polyurethane Microwave Absorbers are made of carbon impregnated polyurethane foam. DMC-PU-PY-MI series microwave absorbers provides excellent performance in normal incidence and off angle incidence in Antenna test chambers.
Contact us and send your RF absorber requirements.
- Broadband Frequency Range of Operation from 80 MHz to 100 GHz
- Designed for RTCA-DO-160 testing
- Power Handling Capacity of 1.5 kW/m2 , 540 V/m CW Radiated Field Strength
- Fire Retardant as per NRL-8093 tests 1, 2, 3, UL 94 and DIN4102-B2
- Continuous Working Temperature of up to 90º
- Made of Environment friendly raw material. It does not emit toxic gas
- Almost zero carbon dust, clean test site and very Low Maintenance required
- Long product life with excellent Electrical Performance
Are you looking technical datasheets of the microwave absorbers?
We are shipping RF, EMC, Microwave Absorbers to most of the countries in the world. Some of them are Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom and United States.
If you are looking for RF & Microwave absorbers for EMC, RF, Antenna test chambers or enclosures contact us and get your quote.
Are you looking for a turnkey solution including RF absorbers?
We are also offering turnkey solutions for EMC, RF, Antenna and Acoustic Antenna Chambers.
Testups Ireland Limited is a registered company with registration number 634977. Tax ID: 3570537IH
Registered address: 22 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. D04 ED73 Ireland